Types of Car Accidents
Exceptional Service Provided by a Tampa Injury Lawyer
At Mandelbaum Trichler Law Center, P.A., we are committed to equipping our clients with the superior legal counsel that they deserve. If you are the victim of a serious car accident, now is the time to discuss your case with an experienced Tampa personal injury lawyer at our firm. With more than six million accidents occurring in the US each year, it is important that you understand your options and begin your case in a prompt and effective manner. We are able to apply our skill set and extensive knowledge to each car accident case we handle.
Common Types of Vehicular Accidents
Car accidents can cause serious damages and injuries to the victims involved. As the victim, you may be entitled to receive compensation for the expenses related to your car accident:
- Head-on Collision: Head-on collisions occur when the front of two cars run directly into each other. This type of accident can be incredibly dangerous and often happens when one driver goes into oncoming traffic and runs into another vehicle.
- Rear-End Accident: These types of accidents are very common. A rear-end accident is identified as one in which the front of one car runs into the end of another. It can be caused by a driver who is distracted, speeding, tailgating or negligent. Other times, the driver in front may slam on their breaks in a moment's notice.
- Side-Impact Collision: Side-impact collisions, also known as T-bone accidents, occur when the front of one vehicle runs into the side of another. If the car runs into the side where a person is located, serious injuries are likely to occur. This is because there is only a thin sheet of metal and glass there to protect the victim.
- Rollover Accident: Rollover accidents happen when a car flips on its side or completely upside-down. SUVs are more likely to be involved in rollover accidents as compared to other vehicles due to the fact that the center of gravity is higher and the track width is narrower.
- Texting While Driving: When it comes to texting while driving, Florida's laws are not as strict as many people would prefer. Our state has placed a ban on texting while driving, however, people are allowed to text while in a traffic jam or at a red light. The fine for initially violating this offense is a mere $30 and is identified as a secondary offense. This means that a person cannot be pulled over solely for texting; they must be pulled over for something else before getting a citation for texting. Due to the laidback laws, texting while driving is still a common occurrence and the reason behind many accidents.
- Driving Under the Influence: This type of scenario occurs when the driver at fault is identified as being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The legal limit for drinking while driving is 0.08 for anyone who is 21 years of age or older. For those who are under the age of 21, their legal limit is reduced to 0.02. When a person is under the influence, it takes away from a driver's focus and driving skills.
- Single/Multi-Vehicle Accidents: Single vehicle accidents involve one car and can happen if a person attempts to swerve out of the way of another person/object; if there are poor weather conditions; or because of mechanical defects. Multi-vehicle accidents include two or more cars such as rear-end collisions, side-impact collisions, pile-up accidents and so forth.
Learn about your options by speaking with a personal injury attorney in Florida!
Car accidents can cause serious and lasting side-effects to the people involved. If you or a loved is a victim and has been injured in an automotive accident, Mandelbaum Trichler Law Center, P.A. can help. We can assist our clients with filing an effective claim and making sure that they are fully aware of their options. Our goal is to work with individuals to assist them with getting the money they need to pay for their expenses relating to medical bills, loss of income, car repairs, therapy sessions and any other costs involved. As the victim of a car accident, whether a head-on collision, drunk driving accident or single-vehicle accident, now is the time to speak with experienced counsel.
Call a Tampa personal injury attorney to protect your rights and get the representation you are entitled to!
If I could give Ernie Trichler 10 stars, I definitely would - 5 stars is not enough. Ernie aided myself & family with my mother’s wrongful death case. He didn’t care that she was 100 years old. Ernie is professional, trustworthy, and most importantly, he knows the law. He answered his phone every time I called with questions and he always had the answers. I interviewed at least 4 different attorneys and there was no doubt that Ernie is above and beyond them all. If you are in need of an attorney within the realm of his expertise, I highly recommend Ernie Trichler.- Sandy L
Jennifer Mandelbaum did an amazing job handling my personal injury case. She and her team were completely professional and made the process very easy. The communication was clear and I felt informed the whole time. I highly recommend her and her law firm should you get into an accident. She will absolutely fight for your rights!- Christopher Lai - Tampa Bay Realtor
I went through a very traumatic accident that left me hospitalized for a month and in recovery for much longer. It was such a difficult and expensive process that I never thought I'd ever recover from. Jennifer Mandelbaum took care of me from day 1 making sure I never had to stress which was so amazing for me as to this day suffer from terrible PTSD. She not only made sure that I was taken care of but also that I was treated like family and she walked me through every step, ensuring that I was properly represented and didn't have to struggle with my bills for all my specialized doctors and care. I couldn't recommend a better firm to take care of you in your moment of need!- Nicole Clark
It's a sad day when you find yourself needing a lawyer. So happy to have found Atty. Jennifer Mandelbaum, as she was so very helpful in all aspects. I never needed a lawyer before and did not understand the processes. Jennifer was always so pleasant and stayed in communication with me via text, calls and e-mails. Any time that I had a question or concern she was on it. I appreciate her business and I highly recommend her for your accident lawyer needs.- Paula Nipper
Definitely a touch of class. Always available whenever you need questions answered and straight forward. You’ll always get an honest answer. I’ve dealt with Jennifer in the past and and she cares about what’s best for her clients and will fight until the end. Definitely someone you can trust!- Jequiel York
I would have been lost without Jennifer's guidance and expertise dealing with auto insurance companies. She made the entire process manageable so I could focus on my injuries. From beginning to end she was always available to addres all my questions and concerns. She kept me informed at all times and settled my case for more than I had expected. I highly recommend Jennifer Mandelbaum. Hopefully I will not need her in the future but if I do I she's the attorney I'll call. Thank you so much for such outstanding job Jennifer!- Sandy Shores
Ernie was the epitome of a silver lining in an unfortunate situation. Having never dealt with an attorney in any sort of professional capacity, I was quite intimidated by the prospect. However, Ernie quickly put my mind at ease. Throughout the entirety of my case, he kept in constant contact with me. He updated me on new developments every step of the way and was more than willing to decipher all legal jargon that came my way. He worked tirelessly to yield the best possible results from my case. From the day of our first interaction, I knew the case was in capable hands.- Cullen Murphy
I have to say that I am very pleased with the Trichler Law Center. Ernie handled my case in a very timely and professional manner. He kept me informed every step of way, I was very IMPRESSED in the way he worked with the defense attorneys to get me a very satisfactory settlement. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of legal assistance. Thank you for a job well done!!- Donnie